Saturday, June 2, 2007

Bust A Groove

On Thursday night I met Tom and Jeff at the gym. When at the gym there was a hip hop type class going on and I casually told Jeff I would buy him dinner if he would go in there and dance with the class. Well turns out Jeff will do anything for money. I mean anything and at the offer of a free Mikes Burger and Shake he was all over it. Little did I know Jeff has got some moves. Looking back I do remember always going over to their house in high school and playing Bust a groove but I did not know Jeff was memorizing all the moves. If you watch I think you can see the stylings of Gas-o in there. Anyways way to go jeff I could not believe how quick you picked it up and that you actually did it. The quality of picture is not that good because it is off my phone. Thank goodness for technology huh.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I knew jeff was talented... I didn't know he had moves. Way to go Jeff!

Anonymous said...

i leave for a week and i miss this! glad you got it on camera to share with the world though. DANCE JEFF DANCE!