Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Surfs Up

Tom jensen had a BBQ for Zundy while he was in town so Tyler, Jeff and I stopped by on our way to the beach.




So we got to the beach late Friday night and went out Saturday morning. It was cloudy in the early morning but got totally clear in the afternoon. The waves were good but came in a very rapid succession. Not good when you suck at surfing and are dragging a long board out. Overall it was fun and I did catch some good waves even if a few caught me. I didn't want to take my camera down on the beach while we surfed because there was no one to watch it and thought it would get all sandy and what not so not many pictures. What I did get were not very good so my solution was just make them look all weird. After a few hours of surfing I had 2 hours of forced lay out and burned myself something fierce. Oh well at least I have some color.





















Jeff drove because he gets twice the gas mileage as the xterra but then we didn't think of the boards. Fortunately we only had to take them a few miles and it all worked out just fine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got to get some of those pictures from you; especially the ones with your shirt off. Also, where are your movie reviews? Don't you have a page with about 30.

Unknown said...

Hey, you should put some pics up of you guys on some waves...and more shirtless, muscly armed pics of you too. You must work out.

Anonymous said...

These pics makes me want to move back Oregon soooo bad! The sooner the better!