Thursday, January 10, 2008

More Mexico

Today we rented a Jeep. Do you want full coverage insurance? Yes please. In fact can you double it because we are going to need it. Baja is pretty cool a lot like Arizona but more vegetation. The roads are crazy. Cows, Donkeys, Goats, Cocks and Pig just wonder around at will. They just cross the freeway whenever. There is no shortage of off roading we just turn off, open gates and go for it.












This is just one of the beaches we found wondering around Baja. The Cabo Arch is right around the corner from these rocks. Its pretty cool. We got some cool videos of the jeep so there should be some more to come.

2 comments:

lisa said...

You see, I just gotta have a tostada, carne asada, That's right, I want the whole enchilada. My only addiction has to do with a flour tortilla, I need a quesadilla. I love to stuff my face with tacos al carbón, With my friends, or when I'm all alone, Yo tengo mucho hambre y ahora lo quiero, Un burrito ranchero....JUST DON'T DRINK THE WATER!!!!

ForeverSarahLee said...

You said cocks... Silly!

"Baby if you're good to go, we'll go down to Mexico and get a place in Cabo and kick back in the sand. It'll be just you & me and the moonlight dancing' on the sea, to a Spanish guitar melody of a mariachi band!" -Toby Keith