Friday, July 11, 2008

Rabat/Tangier

Casablanca had to be cut out because of an unexpected 9 hour train ride. In Rabat we saw a Jazz concert in the Chellah which is a castle like place with a bunch of old Greek ruins inside. Pretty sweet. This other wall is in the town square.














This picture was of the exit as we were leaving the concert. This other picture is of a guy who tried to sell us some t-shirts. Seriously this is a full grown man he spoke English well too. K so maybe he was just a kid on the street.


















This is the Beach in Rabat at night. The Atlantic is behind me. This sunset is on the beach in Tangier.













This is John and I just taking in the view of the straight between Europe and Africa at Tangier. Tangier is the site of the recent movie The Born Ultimatum. Every corner we went around Jeff was like this is it this is where the chase was. I heard that phrase about a million times. It looks just like the movie it is pretty sweet.














This is Tangier in the background and me on the ferry that took us to Spain.















Check it out I match the wall perfectly. I couldn't have done that better if I tried. Weird huh.
Here is the Rock of Gibralter. Its bigger than I expected. This is taken on UK soil. Also weird.



















Next up on the trip Ronda.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks like a sweet trip!