Monday, April 30, 2007

Movies, movies and more movies

So I guess its not good blog etiquette to wait a month between posts. Who knew? I was informed if I did not post on at least a weekly basis you all would stop checking. That is not true is it Mom? You will check right? You still love me when I don’t post. Anyway, I am not 100% sure what I want out of this thing yet. I think I started a blog just so everyone could keep up with what is going on in my life without me having to actually talk to anyone. So until I figure that out it is going to be as random as possible. Here is a list of a few things I have been doing over the last 2 weeks.
300
Pathfinder
Fracture
In the land of women
Condemned
Disturbia
Vacancy
Shooter
Hot Fuzz
Redline
Lookout

I like pictures and I like them in blogs when the pictures are of something I couldn’t just look up on the internet myself so here are a few gems for ya. First we will go with something a little older a nice pic of the Eiffel Tower. Next we will go for something new in the land of Cambodia and lastly up top something to make my parents just shake their head (a scowl picture if you will). You think it would be hard for me to find but no I got plenty.


















I thought I would end with a deep thought to make this random blog complete.
A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that nice shot of Tom's sexy leg in the San Juan Ferry picture

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will still look at your blog even if you don't post often and your "up top" picture isn't a scowl picture, just a shaking of the head.

Scott said...

I knew it!!