Saturday, May 5, 2007

Mr and Mrs Rossii Thayne























I had the opportunity to fly to Utah to attend the wedding of my friend who I met on the mission and consider a brother. The wedding was beautiful and everything went really well. They both looked great as usual which is a lot more than I can say for any of the pictures I am in. I think everyone will agree it was worth the 5 years it took to make it happen.



Tommy J took care of the entertainment. Nice Job Tommy the RBI was excellent.



The "Rocky Mountain Flex Off" has seen much better days.












Mr P I M P









Congratulations once again Rossii and Angie you 2 are awesome and I know you will be happy. Thanks the trip was well worth it. All the best this post is for you guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like it's time to start up the cardio again, son of a! My least favorite thing yo

gpaul said...

Hey Scott, it's Paul Garrett, one of Ross' companions. I have been trying to get ahold of him for quite a while, do you have any contact info for him?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, not sure if I need to leave an email address or anything. gpaulgarrett@gmail.com. Thanks again.