Saturday, May 19, 2007

Motorcycle

Last Monday I went out to my friend Doug's house to pick up my solution to the soaring gas prices. When I got there Doug had been drinking and wanted me to pull some logs up in exchange for help with the bike. He has a sweet piece of property out close to incestacada. Whenever I go out there and he is completely drunk he wants me to go offroading while he drives and play a little game he likes to call "is there a God". Not a good idea.











Unfortunately the bike is in the shop and things are not looking good. Plan A on defeating gas prices is going to be a little delayed but Plan B is well underway.



Here is a classic picture of Doug in his usual day off attire. He ski's in the exact same thing, well lose the shirt.














28 weeks later, Spiderman and Delta Farce (don't ask).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.