Monday, May 21, 2007

Washington Park Ride

Today Jeff and I went on one of my favorite bike rides and I brought my camera along for the ride. We started up at Washington Park and road down to the rose gardens. Oh yea Jeff forgot his helmet so I hooked him up.













After a nice romantic stroll around the gardens we went downtown and found Portlandia and rode around the river.













So pretty.














Looks like some kind of impending doom.

Such a sweet town.
When we went out 2 hours later there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
On our way back up to the car right before the bottom of the park my chain broke so we had to get on max and ride it back up the hill to the car. So basically it was like a 10 mile bike ride all down hill. Not what I was going for but could be worse.
There is the POS. I have had that same bike since like 94. We have been through a lot of good times together.













Jeff flies out to Hong Kong tomorrow. Have a safe flight Jeffy.

No comments: