Monday, July 9, 2007

The Magic Is In The Hole


Even though I am not a huge fan of doughnuts I do like Voo Doo. They have some very tasty treats. They also have some crazy doughnuts. For example they have a maple bar with bacon on the top. They also have doughnuts with captain crunch and fruit loops on them. I have not decided if mixing breakfast all up like that is pure genius or pure insanity. I would have taken a picture of the menu but I am trying to keep this blog at least a PG 13 rating because I know Nathan looks at it and some of the doughnut names are not exactly PG13.



















I knew you could get anything you wanted on the internet I just didn't know it was so available. I mean I knew Craigslist had it all but was shocked when I found out prostitution is on there not to mention the spot for "casual encounters" that is updated hourly. They even have a blog to review the prostitution. Seriously isn't prostitution illegal? I was shocked. Don't ask how I found out and really don't try to find it. It is right there but remember Nathan keep it PG13.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep it positive scott. keep it positive. and clean.

Unknown said...

Way to go...Voodoo, and you managed to keep things classy.