Sunday, July 1, 2007

Saturdays Market/Iphone

I am not 100% but this could be the coolest electronic device to have ever come out. I don't think I have to explain any of the sweet features of this phone of the future so I will just leave it at that.



On my recent trip to Saturdays market I did not have my camera so I took pictures on my phone of course of the some of the entertainment Portland has to offer. I always imagined Jimi to be a lot taller. Other than that he was just like I thought he would be. The man can play disappointingly not with his teeth though.









I don't even know what was going on here.









Even though "Lefty" is at a disadvantage he can play way better than I can. Some film crew was there filming the other guy who is always at SM and he is pretty dang good as well.









Saturdays market is sweet. Who knew getting that many hippies, falafel, Gyros and elephant ears crammed into one place would be that cool. Maybe it is because I am the only one not high. Either way its cool and something I will def miss.

No comments: