Sunday, July 29, 2007

Seattle

Space Needle












For our family vacation we decided to make a trip up to Seattle. Due to Chrissy's pregnancy we could not fly anywhere and really couldn't get that much time anyway with everyones schedules. In Seattle I was kind of lazy on the picture taking so here are some of the Space Needle.













I really like Seattle and enjoyed the trip and we all had a good time (I think). I like Seattle and think it is a really cool town. It has its own feel. We went to Pikes place (see below) which for those of you who don't know is a large outdoor market, similar to Saturdays market and Fisherman's Wharf. While there Chrissy made a comment about the hippies of the northwest which made Seth and I try to explain the difference in hippies. We didn't want her to confuse the grunge hippies with dreads in Seattle for the liberal free love hippies that don't shave in San Fran.











As part of the Simpson movie promotions 7-11 transformed 8 stores all across the country to Kwik E Marts. One of them happened to be just a few blocks from our hotel. It was kind of a novelty but was cool. They even had the squishees. I mean who of us was not aloud to watch the Simpson's growing up yet still manage to know every episode? I am pretty sure that is just about everyone. The movie was better than expected. I will try to post my review but it could take awhile.

No comments: